Thursday, July 28, 2005

Diary (ohh shame, this look like a real blog)

Hi, I must say which book I'm reading this days. I'm re-reading Sophia's Garden, actually I never finish the book when I begin with 14 years old. It's a pretty good book, but too little information, I am going to buy a more complete book about philosophy, but for someone interested in a light view of the history of philosopjy, or just a great story, I strongly recomended.
I bought in a used-book store two books from Ursula K. LeGuin, after a sugestion from my friend Helio (with the opinion I considered in high esteem), then for R$5 I bought "The Dispossessed" and for more R$5 (aproximately US$2) I also bought "The Left Hand of Darkness", this books are Science Fiction, great BestSellers and highly awarded in the media. It's probaly my next book.
This is worthless, I should not talk about my life on this blog, I was without ideas!!!!! sorry, I will stop now..........NOW

No comments: