Monday, July 25, 2005

Coffee Chat

This night, I have a brainstorm of philosofy while I was re-reading Sofia's Garden, I rethink my views of Soul, Mind and Life. Today evening after my job as a teacher, I went to a coffee in the nearest shopping to chat with my friend Bruno. There I organized my thoughts abhout last night, I think I will expose something here.
From some time I have a view that my mind was just some kind of eletromagnetics signs in my brain, with no place for the existence of a soul in the classic concept. But when I was thinking about reason and mind, I realize I kind that not accept the idea of my mind been that simple. I have to create a separate place for my thoughts, even if that mean that I may be wrong in my first statement. I have to go, I will continue this thought tomorrow, sorry :)

No comments: