Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Sin

i miss... "Now I'm imprisioned by my ideas, with thicken walls of thoughts, a slave of my obsessions."

It's a sin to live in pity? Don't change? I feel that adjusting to this society will kill me, but even if a try I also think I won't succeed. I am jailed in my own mind, inside my visions but outside of the world, I live separated from the people, living in a world of mans that I don't belong. This have been said several times already, but that does not make me any better, because the only thing in common with all this pariahs are the fact that we are excluded, there is no bond between the excludes as there is no bond between fanatics with other fanatics.
I'm a sinner for feeling ?

Whem we are outside of the flow, we cannot go back to the flow.

You have to be outside to see.it's the only way to get it.I've seen too much,and now I'm in,where I can't see anything straight

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, nossa mente...nossa pior inimiga e, em contrapartida, nossa melhor amiga, se soubermos como conquistá-la! A mente NUNCA pode sobrepujar a inteligência de um homem ponderado. É ela quem nos leva para a escravidão sensória e nos afunda no mar agonizante da ignorância, contudo, se soubermos driblá-la através da inteligência, podemos ser fidedígnos eruditos e galgarmos o avanço na escada da vida humana. O homem é servo do prazer sensorial e faz disso o summum bonum de sua existência, e por isso sofre de diversas maneiras. Buscando a felicidade em fontes errôneas, o homem sofre ainda mais.

Anonymous said...

Tárik...uma dúvida minha...pq no começo dessa citação está escrito.."i miss...", i don't understand...vc poderia me explicar??? -_-

HARE KRSNA JAYA RADHE